Saturday, November 17, 2007

[DVD] Transformers

Optimus Prime

I watched this (birthday present) with some trepidation, as I didn't want my fond childhood memories of the Transformers squashed. Luckily, there was a decent amount of transforming going on (although too light on the classic sound effect). I'm sure I missed out on some of the spectacle by not seeing it on a cinema screen, but it was still an enjoyable diversion, and fits well with the other entries in the Michael Bay ouevre already in my collection - Bad Boys, Armageddon and The Island.

Add to that the unbeatable timbre of Optimus Prime's oration and the imposing DVD case (above), and it's a tidy little package (with over 2 hours of running time value).

1 comment:

  1. hey =)
    not actually anything to do with tranformers, but
    1) sounds like Bones was good - must borrow! =) (please ;P)
    2) still haven't seen VM season 3 (expect my copy to arrive this week) but have seen the Kristen Bell/Chris Lowell interview from the special features - classic!!!! loved it hehe

    ReplyDelete