Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tenacious gargantuan

OK, I know there were no charts for December, and there will never be, as they were extremely lame, including my second worst walking month ever. So, instead, I'm going to dazzle you with impressive stats :)

Exciting stat #1: 70 - the (approximate) number of kilometres I've walked per month since starting to count back in March (not including all the shorter walks I've done). This makes for a total of 730km so far!

Exciting stat #2: My ADAC for this month is running at 4.5, more than double what I've managed in previous months!

See how exclamation makes the numbers seem more compelling!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been over-using exclamation marks for years, they've made many of my emails far more exciting!!!!
    and go the ADAC!!!

    ReplyDelete