Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dichotomous frenzy

Any day is already totally awesome when I've hung out with Em, Liv and K before it's even noon. So getting home from Civic and knowing that I have a whole afternoon to enjoy new comics, read one of the pile of unread books sitting in front of my CDs, or just veg in front of a DVD makes for a great start to the weekend.

I don't often do the kuka gratefulness thing, because it'd get a bit dull for everyone when I constantly said how lucky I am to have family and friends who always accept me for who I am, are patient with me when I complain endlessly about anything I can find, and who help me along my path to self-betterment without ever judging my many failures, or telling me what to do. Be assured that, despite my rarely demonstrating my gratitude (yeah sure, that's the word I should have used above), I never take any of you (and you know who you are) for granted.

Anyway, as I said, that would be dull, so you won't hear me thanking all those people who bring joy into my life :) Well, not after this anyway, since you'll all just get a big head!

Disclaimer: May continue to thank people...

No comments:

Post a Comment