Friday, January 19, 2007

Cranial maelstrom

These random post titles are using up my good SSS words...

I've been feeling amazingly energised the past week or so. Waking up somewhere between 6 and 6.30, after having had a solid 5 or 6 hours sleep, getting into work early on the relevant days and churning through lots of work. Every day seems to be better than the last right now with my team and our projects, and while there are still plenty of frustrations for someone as impatient as me, I actually feel in control of removing obstacles to getting things done, rather than a passive victim of circumstance.

None of which makes very compelling reading I'm sure, and I'll spare you the details of what feels exciting to me in a work context, but it hopefully explains why I dared to leave a 2 day gap between posts :)

I've just been in an almost unflagging good mood for a whole week, and I'd forgotten how amazing a feeling that is. Being able to carry it across into all the conversations I have and the work that I've been doing is something even rarer. I hardly remember even complaining about anything (well, except for the heat...) but that may just be a figment of my overly positive imagination. Me, not complain?!? Inconceivable!

(I'm taking a huge risk being so cheery on this blog, it usually signals a horrible health collapse of some kind. So you all better squeeze some positive vibes out of it for yourself, while they last!).

2 comments: