Monday, January 15, 2007

The beaten path

I was provided more proof of my brain's tendency to get in my way over the last few days, along with evidence that I can ignore it when I need to.

Saturday evening rolled around, my usual walking time, feeling really sore, decided I wouldn't bother going for a walk. Before I knew it, I was 15 minutes into my walk, and thoroughly enjoying it. Sunday, same story, and once again I was magically walking, all thanks to the positive habit developed over the past year, where it is now genuinely easier to walk than to not walk.

I'm starting to believe this action thing might actually stick!

1 comment:

  1. When I see your 'action' label, in my head it goes "Ack-shonn!" like in that song, "I love the nightlife". (You know, I love the nightlife, I got ta boogie...)

    ReplyDelete