Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Great day

It didn't start too promisingly, but rather than dwell on that I thought I'd list out some of the awesomeness that was my afternoon:
  • Watching Pirates 2 with my sisters. The movie had some excellent moments, although pacing was a bit too slow. Hard to live up to expectations after the fun of the first, though.
  • Coffee with Liv, hitting some of the deeper discussion topics that I rarely venture into with others.
  • OK Corral dinner with B, sharing the Arrested Development love..
  • Plus, the cherry on top of this Wednesday sundae, my Belco connecting bus was 5 minutes late, just enough to allow me to make it and avoid a 30 minute interchange wait. So now I'm home and very happy! Hurrah!

1 comment:

  1. Simple pleasures are often the best.

    I loved the pirates *arrh* I think I enjoyed this one even more actually... Ahh Johnny you are my man...

    ReplyDelete