Sunday, June 04, 2006

Walking update

I haven't written for ages about my exercisin', so here're some brief stats on my hour long walks:

Walks in March - 17
Walks in April - 12
Walks in May - 12

While I'm not entirely satisfied with the frequency of walking the past couple of months, it's certainly better than the zero walks I'd done before March. Plus there are plenty of lunchtime walks and walks to the shops for groceries which I don't count.

My weight has remained fairly stable, even with the temptations opened up by now being able to eat anything I want. There's still plenty of work left for me to do before I reach my health goals, but I'm more confident all the time that I will continue the small steps I need.

4 comments:

  1. ok, i think the temptations need to work it a little harder =p
    Mars Bar cheesecake anyone?
    ooh, ps, have Veronica if you're interested? (afterall, waiting is for sissys!)
    Also have a couple of eps of Robot Chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a Mars Bar cheesecake would lapse me into a diabetic coma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My teeth hurt just thinking about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care with cheesecake from the dark side - I had a donut the other day for the first time in... well years ... and thought I was to have total organ failure.

    ReplyDelete