Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The end of an era

Last night, the final episode of X-Files Season 9 ended with an "I made this" and I was able to rest the rest of the completist. 2 months and almost 200 episodes after my mammoth viewing experience began, what have I learned?

Firstly, simple maths tells me I've spent 10% of the last 8 weeks watching Mulder and Scully (around 140 hours). So lesson 1 is that I'm wasting my life...

Secondly, The X-Files is an awesome show, and remained so throughout its whole run, despite what less-easily-pleased-than-me people might try to tell you.

Thirdly... did I mention I'm wasting my life?

So, where to from here? How can I possibly fill the X-hole in my life? Suggestions welcome :)

1 comment:

  1. Not wasting your life if it is Scully and Moulder you are watching :) Nothing wrong with having a narrative addication as long as you do stuff with the other 90% of your time.

    You already know what I think you should do... two words - Grey's Anatomy - watch the first season for background then settle back for a pants-wetting season 2... you know you want to watch...

    ReplyDelete