Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Keeping positive on the down low

I really have to stop talking about anything positive! Found out on Monday that I have a "very nasty" chest and sinus infection, meaning I'm currently on a course of antibiotics (and praying that they don't destroy other aspects of my health again, while they hopefully fix the infection). My cough does seem to be easing, although I've had a splitting headache for the past few days, as well as occasional dizzy spells, and some other unpleasant side-effects.

My enthusiasm hasn't been quite so high, due to the stumble on my path to an empyrean health target. I'm not depressed, just unfocused and uninspired. I've had enough of watching DVDs and killing time till my brain is able to clear the sinus pain fog. I'm hoping to wake up with less pain tomorrow morning, so I can return to work. That's all I want right now, to be able to do my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment