Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Disquisition

This entry certainly doesn't qualify as any kind of disquisition, but it certainly is an excuse to start using the word of the day as a trigger to some actual writing. Almost everything I've ever read or heard about becoming a good writer involves doing more of it, at any opportunity.

Despite many promises to actually make consistent updates to this blog, I've taken many leisurely breaks in between writing, even when I might have actually had things to write about. So to avoid my tendency to laziness, I'm going to attempt to pad out several sentences of blather around the aforementioned word, as often as possible. Will you be educated? Doubtful. Will you be entertained? Polarbear seems to not think so. Will I feel self-actualised? Like a panjandrum of old I most certainly will!

No comments:

Post a Comment